Welcome to the webpage of the 10th Conference on Bayesian Nonparametrics, to be held on June 22-26, 2015, at North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC, USA.
The Bayesian nonparametrics (BNP) conference is a bi-annual international meeting bringing together leading experts and talented young researchers working on applications and theory of nonparametric Bayesian statistics. It is an official section meeting of the Bayesian nonparametrics section of the International Society for Bayesian Analysis (ISBA).
- Links to the slides of the talks are add as they are provided.
- Call for papers for EJS pecial issue on Bayesian nonparametrics. Proposal deadline: August 31, 2015. Please send your proposal at Subhashis Ghoshal (ghoshal AT stat.ncsu.edu). More detailed instructions are here.
- Pictures from the conference are now available on our Facebook page.
- The full conference program and abstracts are posted.
- Information on local transportation, airport shuttle, conference shuttle schedule, parking, and nearby eateries added. June 14, 2015.
- Conference schedule posted. April 2, 2015.
- Statistics and Computing special issue on Bayesian nonparamtrics call for papers.
- Please send requests for visa invitation letters to Subhashis Ghoshal (ghoshal AT stat.ncsu.edu). Please note that registration is required for visa letters, February 19, 2015.
- Conference registration now open on January 7, 2015.
- Conference hotel information is added on December 22, 2014.
- Deadline for submitting contributed talk abstracts extended to January 15, 2015.
- List of invited sessions and speakers added on November 17, 2014.
- Abstract submission page added on August 18, 2014.
- Conference webpage created on March 31, 2014.