Code repository, version control, and collaboration
Happy Git with R: https://happygitwithr.com/
- Deploy Shiny app on shinyapps.io: https://docs.rstudio.com/shinyapps.io/getting-started.html
- Shiny tutorials: https://shiny.rstudio.com/tutorial/
- Statistical Computing RShiny Notes: Part I and Part II
You can host your videos or screen casts using WarpWire.
- How to upload videos
- from a computer: https://www.warpwire.com/support/upload/upload-to-media-library/
- from a mobile device: https://www.warpwire.com/support/upload/upload-from-a-mobile-device/
- Apple Quicktime for screen recording: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/quicktime-player/qtp97b08e666/mac
- Windows 10 built-in screen recording functionality: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfPbr1mRDuo
- Kap for screen recording: https://getkap.co/
- You can record presentation in Zoom. This is especially helpful for team presentations where all team members are available to join the Zoom meeting at the same time.
- Instructions for recording presentations in Zoom: https://kb.siue.edu/61721