ASA DataFestTM at Duke cannot run without your support!
Please see below for Sponsorship opportunities. Note that your donations are tax-deductible.
Please contact us if you are interested in sponsorship and/or have any questions.
Impact of Your Sponsorship
Your sponsorship of ASA DataFestTM benefits the ASA DataFestTM @ Duke. Any residual funds will support undergraduate statistics education, foster the new generation of data science, and advance our mission of promoting the use of data in the understanding of our environment, our social relationships, and our physical and virtual selves.
Benefits of Sponsorship
Sponsors will be provided with various advertising and recruiting opportunities. But equally important is your time! Please consider visiting us as a "VIP Consultant". Drop by for a couple of hours and talk to the teams to point them in the right direction. It's a wonderful recruiting opportunity and lots of fun, too. We ask that visitors sign up for a time slot so that we'll know when to expect you, but we won't hold you to it.
Cauchy Sponsor - $5000 and above
- Large logo prominently placed on ASA DataFestTM posters and flyers
- Nomination of a judge for the final round of presentations
- If requested, company/organization information session on Duke campus advertised to Duke StatSci students as well as all 2020 ASA DataFestTM participants (we will provide the space and advertise your event)
- All benefits of Pareto Sponsor
Pareto Sponsor - $2,500 - $4,999
- Medium logo on ASA DataFestTM posters and flyers
- Table for HR/recruitment for four hours during DataFest
- All benefits of Lognormal Sponsor
Lognormal Sponsor - $1,000 - $2,499
- Small logo on ASA DataFestTM posters and flyers
- Short company/organization profile and link on ASA DataFestTM social media (FB, Twitter, etc.)
- Access to resume book of ASA DataFestTM participants
- All benefits of Weibull Sponsors
Weibull Sponsor - <$1000
- Logo and link on ASA DataFestTM website
- Company/organization name on food table display
Ways to give
You can make your donation online at https://www.gifts.duke.edu. Please enter the amount you would like to give, and click “Choose an Area”, then “Still can’t find your designation of choice?” In the text field asking which area of Duke you’d like to support, type "DataFest: 3991698". After clicking “Next”, choose “One Time Gift” on the following page. Complete the remaining prompts for your information and payment details.
You can also mail your donation to the following address:
Alumni and Development Records
Duke University, Box 90581
Durham, NC 27708-0581
Please make your check payable to Duke University, and note "Department of Statistical Science - DataFest, Fund code: 3991698" on your check. If you need to contact the Alumni and Development Records office directly, you can do so at (919) 684-2338.
More information can be found on the Duke Forward page.
Please do not hesitate to contact Maria Tackett, ASA DataFestTM @ Duke coordinator, with any questions.