- MCF imaging software - Model-controlled flooding methodology
in image reconstruction and segmentation, applied to a diverse array of
- Our GPU StatSci web page and resource for GPU programming in statistical science,
including software for GPU implementations of MCMC and optimization in Bayesian mixture models, other
software links and resources
- The BFRM software for Bayesian Factor Regression Models: A framework
for Bayesian modelling and analysis of sparse
latent factor and facter-regression models, with a number of developments related to applications in
analysis of large-scale gene expression data sets
- Additional code (in R) for Bayesian MAP estimation and analysis of
sparse graphical factor models
based on the 2010 JMLR paper with
- The CDP software for hierarchical
Cluster Dirichlet Process mixture modelling of
multivariate data, for non-Gaussian mixture component models in clustering, classification and
- The PROPA software: Bayesian models and analysis for the problem of
biological pathway annotation -- matching sets of "signature" genes from
genomic studies to community-wide data bases of biological pathway gene lists.
- Software for MCMC and stochastic model search in the class of
matrix graphical models,
with examples of application in analysis of matrix data and time series.
- Software for MCMC and model fitting in the class of
that combine multivariate, time-varying autoregressive time series models with Gaussian processes
for applications in computer model emulation.
- CellTracer software for automated dynamic image
analysis for single cell fluorescent micorscopy studies.
- The SSS software for Shotgun Stochastic Search for regression variable search and
uncertainty analysis. Linear, binary and survival regression models are efficiently implemented for
"large p" problems, with examples. Serial (Windows, linux/unix, 64bit linux) and parallel (linux cluster)
code is available, with or without GUI facilities.
- The HIW Sampler software for simulation of hyper-inverse Wishart distributions arising in
sparse graphical modelling for multivariate analysis, time series and other applications
- Software for Bayesian prediction tree modelling, using MCMC
methods for exploring spaces of Bayesian classification and regression
- The GGM software for Stochastic Computation in Gaussian Graphical Models
- The GraphExplore software for dynamically exploring large graphical structures such as generated from statistical graphical models
- The TVAR software for Nonstationary Time Series Analysis and Decomposition
- The AR modelling software for Autoregressive Component Models, incorporating model uncertainty
and unit roots in time series
- The OD Flow code for Origin-Destination network flow modelling,
as described in, and using examples from, C. Tebaldi & M. West,
Bayesian inference on network traffic data using
link count data (with discussion) JASA, 93, 1998, 557-576.
- Applied Bayesian Forecasting textbook, with
the BATS software, and the more advanced/comprehensive
- Bayesian Forecasting and Dynamic Models textbook and research monograph
| - Software created with students and associates of Mike West - |